Hi colleagues,

One last reminder about today's Student Success Working Group meeting.
We'll talk about citations, course reserves, and the Web client.

It will be held at 10am Pacific / 11am Mountain / 12pm Central / 1pm
Eastern on the Zoom platform.  You can use this link to access the
meeting: https://linnbenton.zoom.us/j/938431327.  You can also access
the meeting via phone.

An agenda is here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=student_success_working_group:agenda_2018-06-25.
Please feel free to add to it, or to let me know of additional topics
you'd like to discuss.

Student Success Working Group meetings are open to everybody, and have
a particular focus on libraries that serve students at the primary,
secondary, and post-secondary levels.