From: Open-ils-general <open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org> On
Behalf Of Jane Sandberg
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 10:59 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: Student Success Working Group

Hi colleagues,

One last reminder about today's Student Success Working Group meeting.
We'll talk about citations, course reserves, and the Web client.

It will be held at 10am Pacific / 11am Mountain / 12pm Central / 1pm Eastern on
the Zoom platform.  You can use this link to access the
meeting: https://linnbenton.zoom.us/j/938431327.  You can also access the
meeting via phone.

An agenda is here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=student_success_working_group:agenda_2018-06-25.
Please feel free to add to it, or to let me know of additional topics you'd
like to discuss.

Student Success Working Group meetings are open to everybody, and have a
particular focus on libraries that serve students at the primary, secondary,
and post-secondary levels.