Scott,

I worked on some code for (what sounds like) the same thing:

I ran my version on production for a bit until I realized it brought the utility server to it's knees then disabled the A/T. I was sort of waiting to see where the Dan-and-Remington patches took it. It's currently waiting for a patch to make it more multi-branch ready. And perhaps a better performing PG view.

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
MOBIUS