Terran,

Does that AT generate an email or other notification based upon the patron penalty? I suppose that means that the patron account would need to have been opened by the staff client in order to execute the penalty calculation? The code that I am finding for that AT is related to CSV export.

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
MOBIUS