Hi John,

What is the status of checked-in items?

If it is "in transit", it may have something to do with the workstation registration library. I believe by default the "Stack" shelving location is associated with "Consortium" and if new locations are associated with other particular library, the system may put the cheched-in items to transit to the shelving location library (depending on the library where the workstation has been registered).

Eva
--

Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cer...@jabok.cz

-----
Odesláno z mobilního telefonu pomocí aplikace AquaMail.