Hi Charlotte,

If you open your browser console while attempting to log in, there are
some error messages having to do with websockets.

Jeff's instructions here might help you with your troubleshooting:
http://irc.evergreen-ils.org/evergreen/2018-08-21#i_373522

And maybe others who are more familiar with this error can chime in.

Hope this gets you started!

   -Jane

--
Jane Sandberg