From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of
Deborah Luchenbill
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 3:58 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Missing Pieces Letter Trigger

Hi Elizabeth,

What version are you on?  It sounds like you might be hitting this bug, which
was fixed with 3.0.10 and 3.1.4:

Best,
Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Evergreen Coordinator
MOBIUS
111 E. Broadway, Ste. 220
Columbia, MO  65203
deb...@mobiusconsortium.org<mailto:debo...@mobiusconsortium.org>
573-234-4914
https://mobiusconsortium.org<http://mobiusconsortium.org>
Missouri Evergreen Help Desk:
h...@mobiusconsortium.org<mailto:h...@mobiusconsortium.org> / 877-312-3517
http://libraries.missourievergreen.org<http://libraries.missourievergreen.org/>
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 2:52 PM Elizabeth Davis
<eda...@albright.org<mailto:eda...@albright.org>> wrote:
Hello

I am looking to customize the text in the Missing Pieces Letter Trigger. I have
the trigger cloned from my consortium level trigger. I have updated the owning
library and the template text and have it enabled.  When I use it Evergreen
will auto print the missing pieces slip, but then it stalls.  It doesn’t go to
the apply penalties box and the screen with the letter preview doesn’t load.  I
copied the missing pieces slip trigger and made it the same owning library as
well.  It just sits on a blank page.

Am I missing another trigger that I need to adjust?

Elizabeth Davis
Head of Digital Services
Scranton Public Library
500 Vine Street