On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 8:42 AM, Rudy Gevaert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I have installed 2.0.865 on a Debian Etch system.
>  I can use my targets withyout any problem.
>
>  However when I stop open-iscsi my devices (/dev/sdb e.g.) aren't removed
>  from the system.  I can still access them without any problems.

  What's the full output when you attempt to stop open-iscsi?  It
sounds like your open-iscsi system may simply not be getting shut down
because of an error.  I've seen my Debian system get into a state
where the init scripts didn't work because the current state of
open-iscsi wasn't consistent; in my case rebooting the system solved
the problem (though it would be better to make the init scripts more
robust against this problem).
  Cheers.