On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 10:33 PM, Mike Christie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  What version of the open-iscsi tools and kernel modules are you using?
>  It looks like you might be using a older version. The scsi userspcae
>  interface changed behavior on us, and it caused a bug where devices are
>  not removed properly. It normally would hang the logout command, but in
>  your case it looks like it caused a oops. I think it is the same bug or
>  at least is result from the same problem. Try the kernel modules and
>  tools from
>  http://www.open-iscsi.org/bits/open-iscsi-2.0-869-rc4.tar.gz

I would really like to switch to open-iscsi-2.0-869-rc4. But how do I
get these compiled against a 2.6.22 kernel ? I'm stuck to this kernel
because of Xen. Forward porting Xen is not an option -- this would
take me far too much time. I have already tried OpenSUSE 11 alpha
(2.6.25-rc9 + Xen 3.2) and Ubuntu 8.04 beta (2.6.24.4 + Xen 3.2), but
none of these last two combinations is already fully functional.

Bart.