Hi All,

I have two of these arrays, and I must warn you that this unit is
unstable unless you are running firmware 3.61G.61 or later.

I was using Jumbo frames early on, but then decided to switch them off
as some of our servers did not support jumbo frames.

Without jumbo frames I see performance of up to 80MB/s on a single
host, and I can easily saturate 2 gigabit links with multiple servers
streaming data from the Infortrend array.

When I was using Jumbo frames, I didn't set the MTU to 9000, I think
it was closer to 8500...

Thanks,

Stuart.