>  It does work with some distros quite well. I don't think Ubuntu is on
>  the list yet (you are more than welcome along with other people to
>  get that working).

I got Ubuntu 8.x/Hardy working .. I'm finishing up and cleaning up my
pilot, but I successfully can boot iscsiRoot on Ubuntu .. I used the
following instructions as guide (which is based on his Debian servers)

http://wpkg.org/Diskless_/_remote_boot_with_Open-iSCSI#Downloads

key is to get your init script working according to the configuration you have..

- a.

--
A S P A S I A