Hello,

I have iscsi setup on some boxes. They can all mount a central target
in succession but not at the same time. This is fine, I have installed
GFS to make this work.

I read somewhere (and this is where I need the help) that open-iscsi
limits the number of connections per lun to one, and I need to
increase this to the number of hosts. Can anyone tell me where this
is, I cannot find it any more.

My second question is about startup.
At the moment I start iscsi, then I run the discovery command, then
restart iscsi to see the disk.

This seems wrong. Is there a better way?

Thanks.