Hi ,

i am using the open-iscsi there is 7 target and 1 initatiator . when
we restart the iscsi service he gives different naming i.e when we
start service it gives sda sdb sdc sde sdf sdg sdh
and when i again restart it gives sdi sdj sdk sdl sdm sdn sdo.

why this happen please tell me.
We want when we restart service it must give same  names because we
create a raid array using that devices and mount it using fstab if
name changes it crash

thanks and regards
vaibhi