Boaz Harrosh wrote:
> On 06/22/2009 12:57 PM, Stefan wrote:
>> Am Montag 22 Juni 2009 11:31:28 schrieb Boaz Harrosh:
>>
>>> Could you redo the discovery again, with a --login.
>>> some thing like:
>>> []$ iscsiadm -m discovery -t sendtargets -p 10.100.100.30 --login
>>> send the output of that and also the "iscsiadm -m session -P 3"
>>> after that.
>> iscsiadm -m session -P 3
>> iSCSI Transport Class version 2.0-870
>>
>> version 2.0-871
>>
>> Target: iqn.fromlenny.com.openfiler:tsn.7480be2c6f3f
>>
>>         Current Portal: 10.100.100.30:3260,1
>>
>>         Persistent Portal: 10.100.100.30:3260,1
>>
>>                 **********
>>
>>                 Interface:
>>
>>                 **********
>>
>>                 Iface Name: default
>>
>>                 Iface Transport: tcp
>>
>>                 Iface Initiatorname: iqn.2005-03.org.open-iscsi:49408c98fb0
>>
>>                 Iface IPaddress: 10.100.100.10
>>
>>                 Iface HWaddress: <empty>
>>
>>                 Iface Netdev: <empty>
>>
>>                 SID: 1
>>
>>                 iSCSI Connection State: LOGGED IN
>>
>>                 iSCSI Session State: LOGGED_IN
>>
>>                 Internal iscsid Session State: NO CHANGE
>>
>>                 ************************
>>
>>                 Negotiated iSCSI params:
>>
>>                 ************************
>>
>>                 HeaderDigest: None
>>
>>                 DataDigest: None
>>
>>                 MaxRecvDataSegmentLength: 262144
>>
>>                 MaxXmitDataSegmentLength: 131072
>>
>>                 FirstBurstLength: 262144
>>
>>                 MaxBurstLength: 262144
>>
>>                 ImmediateData: No
>>
>>                 InitialR2T: Yes
>>
>>                 MaxOutstandingR2T: 1
>>
>>                 ************************
>>
>>                 Attached SCSI devices:
>>
>>                 ************************
>>
>>                 Host Number: 8  State: running
>>
>> Target: iqn.2006-01.com.openfiler:tsn.e1ed9b1eb42c
>>
>>         Current Portal: 10.100.100.30:3260,1
>>
>>         Persistent Portal: 10.100.100.30:3260,1
>>
>>                 **********
>>
>>                 Interface:
>>
>>                 **********
>>
>>                 Iface Name: default
>>
>>                 Iface Transport: tcp
>>
>>                 Iface Initiatorname: iqn.2005-03.org.open-iscsi:49408c98fb0
>>
>>                 Iface IPaddress: 10.100.100.10
>>
>>                 Iface HWaddress: <empty>
>>
>>                 Iface Netdev: <empty>
>>
>>                 SID: 2
>>
>>                 iSCSI Connection State: LOGGED IN
>>
>>                 iSCSI Session State: LOGGED_IN
>>
>>                 Internal iscsid Session State: NO CHANGE
>>
>>                 ************************
>>
>>                 Negotiated iSCSI params:
>>
>>                 ************************
>>
>>                 HeaderDigest: None
>>
>>                 DataDigest: None
>>
>>                 MaxRecvDataSegmentLength: 262144
>>
>>                 MaxXmitDataSegmentLength: 131072
>>
>>                 FirstBurstLength: 262144
>>
>>                 MaxBurstLength: 262144
>>
>>                 ImmediateData: No
>>
>>                 InitialR2T: Yes
>>
>>                 MaxOutstandingR2T: 1
>>
>>                 ************************
>>
>>                 Attached SCSI devices:

>>                 Host Number: 9  State: running

> [...]

Could you try to manually scan for scsi disks so we can make sure it is
not iscsiadm messing up.

Just do

echo - - - > /sys/class/scsi_host/hostX

Here you can find the value of X in the iscsiadm -m session -P 3 output.
It is the Host Number value.

So you could do

iscsiadm -m session -P 3 | grep "Host Number"