Am Dienstag 23 Juni 2009 18:21:19 schrieb Mike Christie:

ist seems that was really a kernel issue. I installed it then from repository
linux image 2.6.29 and it its now working. With my own compiled  kernel I did
something wrong cause I used a config from an another kernel. hmm.

deleting /etc/iscsi und copy from another location inistiatorname and
iscsid.conf. edititing initaitorname, start
Then there was a issue with login and I edit under nodes the password  and I
was then able to login!!!

Thanks all for help!!!!

stefan