El 03/11/09 0:52, Mike Christie escribió:

Dear Mike,

> You can turn off ping/nops by setting
>
> node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_interval = 0
> node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_timeout = 0
>
> (set that in iscsid.conf then rediscovery the target or run "iscsiadm -m
> node -T your_target -o update -n name_of_param_above -v 0"

Thanks!! As I said to James in the previous email, disabling TCP window
scaling *solves partially* this problem, we still hold nop pings in the
configuration. But still have too many "TCP Dup ACKs" in the network :-S

> This might just work around. What might happen is that you will not see
> the nop/ping and conn errors and instead would just see a slow down in
> the workloads being run.

I have sent your contact to Infortrend developers, a engineer will
contact you, thanks!

Regards,

--
Santi Saez