Hi, Mike. Thank you for your patch.

>I do not want to add a login log message to the iscsid_req_* functions
>because they are generic and could be used for any operation.

Yes, that's perfectly right idea. That should be bettet than my patch.

I tried your patch, but that still does not output login-success
message when calling
iscsid_req_by_rec.

It seems that log_login_msg() would not be called in either login_portal() or
iscsid_logout_reqs_wait() when iscsid_req_by_rec returns success.

I probably missed something. I will look at it tomorrow again.
So, don't be bothered with my question.

Thanks.

Kim