Stuart Little wrote:
> Hi,
>   Using open-iscsi-2.0.869-8.1  (x86_64) on a SUSE 11.0 based machine,
> connecting to an HP D2D.

Is that OpenSUSE 11.0 or SLES11?

I only do _very_ limited testing on OpenSUSE, so SLES is the preferred
platform if you really want to test iSCSI.

I would recommend recompiling the latest open-iscsi code by hand for OpenSUSE.

Sorry for this, but I fear I'm slightly overloaded...

Cheers,

Hannes
--
Dr. Hannes Reinecke                   zSeries & Storage
h...@suse.de                          +49 911 74053 688