If the iSCSI offload is enabled or disabled in the subsequent reboots
then we will end up with duplicate iface configuration files during each
boot ...

A clean up of the iface configuration would be required for the same
interface that undergoes change in offload/no-offload state over
subsequent reboots otherwise there will be failure messages for the
login through the redundant iface interface ..

-Shyam