On 03/01/2010 06:29 PM, Mike Christie wrote:
If the device name and port do not change normally that seems better to
me since it works like the other drivers.

Oh yeah, just to be clear, I am saying I prefer above, but that is based on what I understand today. As I said I did not understand why you think IP based is best for iser when all other drivers use the other option. Beat your point into my head if I am not getting it :) I am open to change.