On 12/19/2010 06:38 AM, Or Gerlitz wrote:
Mike Christie wrote:
[...] I think in general the iscsi tools are using sysfs incorrectly.
I think I need to use the sysfs code udev is using.

Again, I'm more not less (...) worried from the original problem of the
luns appearing with delay on the initiator node, I wonder if anyone else
was hitting this problem as well?

Do you mean the /dev/sdX's getting created or the kernel scsi scanning code detecting luns?

I did not see either.