On 12/30/2010 02:16 AM, Or Gerlitz wrote:
Mike Christie wrote:
It looks like sg_map cheats and does not look at sysfs for this.
Will do one or the other.
It looks like some sg_map26 commands are broken with your kernel config
too now (sg_map26 uses sysfs where sg_map does not).

yes, sg_map26 is very much broken indeed on my kernel... I wonder if this
sysfs config is something we should worry about, specifically as RHEL6 isn't
setting the _deprecated configs, are there other distros who does that?

I do not know. We do not do it in Fedora either.