I've been configuring a number of CentOS 5.5 hosts against a pair of
Dell MD3220i storage arrays.

I've got one CentOS box which I'd done target discovery against the
wrong storage array.

I'd like to clear that array's records in the CentOS box's discoverdb.

I've managed to delete the node entries, but am stumped with
discoverydb:

    $ sudo iscsiadm -m discoverydb -P1
    SENDTARGETS:
    DiscoveryAddress: 10.1.250.218,3260
    No targets found.
    iSNS:
    No targets found.
    STATIC:
    No targets found.
    FIRMWARE:
    No targets found.

Trying the obvious fails:

    $ sudo iscsiadm -m discoverydb --op=delete
    iscsiadm: Invalid operation. Operation not supported.

Googling has been fruitless so far.

Clues?

Incidentally, the node deletion recipe (I sort of stumbled into it) that
semed to work was:

    $ sudo iscsiadm -m node --name='record' --value=''  --op=delete

I didn't find this documented in the open-iscsi README (which is
otherwise among the bettre iSCSI docs I've found).

--
Dr. Ed Morbius
Chief Scientist