On 02/16/2011 07:30 AM, Hoot, Joseph wrote:
Mike,

You said that this is not dynamic.  Do you know if there are plans to make it
dynamic?  I'm not sure if this is part of the RFC or not.  I am thinking that
it could be done using async-logout maybe?

It does not have anything to do with the RFC. We have discussed on the list how to discuss it, but we just never have.

I will put it on the todo. For some settings like iscsi segment lens, we would have to logout then relogin. For timer settings like below we can just set them and we do not need to relogin.

Thanks,
Joe