Bringing up an old discussion for clarification here. If I understand
correctly iscsi tlvs will be exchanged with protocol id set to
3260(0xCBC) at all times, and this will get mapped to the correct iscsi
traffic flow at the endpoint irrespective of actual running port number.
Is that correct ?
-Anish

One socket to bind them all.