Mike Christie wrote:
ccing the iSER maintianer.
Off the top of my head it looks like we could not allocate something then when handling the error we might be trying to use the null pointer, tight?

Yep, we made a recent fix around that flow, Stepan, could you please try with a kernel that has commit 9fda1ac5fa09c49e9148f85be14f55e2bb856c0f "IB/iser: Fix error flow in iser_create_ib_conn_res()", e.g 2.6.36 or higher, and let me know if the problem persists?

Thanks,

Or.