>Thanks for the speedy reply!

>I've set the initiator name the same in the bios and in the OS. Do
>they *have* to be different? I can see the logic in having each
>transport have a different name, but it seems not to be the case with
>the other qlogic iscsi HBAs i'm using.

There is no requirement on the initiator name being same or otherwise but I
generally use the same name.

   I understand that you are able to complete the login from Emulex iscsiselect
(BIOS screen which you get into by pressing
Ctrl-C). You are able to login from iscsiselect and see the LUNS , right?

I did not understand the part about iscsi_tcp because that is not required for
be2iscsi.

Can you send your iface. Also, a wireshark trace would be very helpful.