On 07/19/2011 10:35 AM, Vivek S wrote:
> So how do we go about this ? Shall we remove discovery mode completely

We cannot remove it now. I think we have only had 1 release with
discoverydb support. I do not think anyone would have had time to
convert over.

In general if we want to remove something I would normally work with the
distros and target and hba vendors to make sure their tools are
converted. Then make sure users know it is going away, have some
releases with it still in there, then remove it.