<CAAPU5rPY1F3bkYYyASAFbOtb6JrfGw7JSb6m=--KKUEZVmc=w...@mail.gmail.com>:
> Removed ordering constrains between #defines and structure elements.
> Removed calculating tab width and defaulting to 8.
>
> Hope this will do :-)

Hi!

It looks like converging ;-)

You could (I know it's non-hacker-like) add some comments on the struct def:

        int option;
        char *option_str;
        const char *help_str;

BTW: shouldn't "option_str" be "const char" also?

On
+/*
+ * Global defines for all iscsiadm command line options.
+ */
+#define CMD_LINE_OPTION_PORTAL         (1 << 0)

Improve the comment by saying why you use bitmasks there, or say what those
defines are going to be used for.

If you feel like a masochist today, you could temporarily add some of the gcc
options that I used myself years ago:
-Wall -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Wwrite-strings
-Wtraditional -Wstrict-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Wredundant-decls
-Wconversion

Maybe this helps you to clean out a few edges.

Regards,
Ulrich