On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 2:23 AM, Mike Christie <micha...@cs.wisc.edu> wrote:
> Yeah, Anish is right there is no iscsiadm setup for DCB. It is all done in
> lldp. I should
> probably add a line to the readme to tell users to look there.

Mike, Just to make sure I understand the context, DCB vlan ID + pbits
and a like setting is targeted for iscsi HW offloads, correct? so this
info should be known to the kernel iscsi transport when establishing
the connection, I wasn't sure about the LLDP piece (I'll less familiar
with it, heads up/pointers will be very helpful), is that the lld
daemon does some settings towards the kernel and the iscsi code looks
there? something else? could you recommend what iscsi kernel code I
should look at to understand what is supported now? thanks,

Or.