On 01/29/2014 07:27 PM, Eddie Wai wrote:
The patchset works great on my system.  Forcing an autoreconf and
untrack all autogen files makes sense.  Thanks for the work.

Although I would be more inclined to put all .gitignore entries into a
single .gitignore file in the trunk, separating them out is fine too.

That's what I've tried, but somehow git would like it. Hence the split.

There's actually an error in the autoconf files, which I discovered
later during testing; in iscsiuio/src/uip/Makefile.am the statement

lib_iscsi_uip_a_CFLAGS =

is missing an $(AM_CFLAGS).
Should I send an incremental patch or re-do the patchset?

Cheers,

Hannes