On 1/29/14 2:27 AM, Hannes Reinecke wrote:
Hi Eddie,

as discussed here is a patchset to remove the auto-generated
files from tracking. And I've updated the autoconf files so
the current autoreconf doesn't complain.

The first version actually had an error here, so that
autoconf wouldn't install all required files. That's
fixed now. And I've added .gitignore files so that
the autogenerated files won't show up anymore.

Please note I've attached the patches as a tarball;
I've found that sending them via 'git send-email'
leads to corruption due to mime-encoding as the
original files have binary ^M embedded. Bah.

Hannes Reinecke (3):
   iscsiuio: Remove autogenerated files from tracking
   iscsiuio: Update automake files
   iscsiuio: Add .gitignore files

Merged. Thanks!