On 04/26/2014 01:18 AM, Cheng Cheng wrote:

>> It will not logout of the target at this time. It cannot because
>> userspace is shutdown and iscsid is what sends the logout request.
>
> Do you mean even I extend iscsistart to handle logout and run from a
> ramfs, I still cannot sends the logout during shutting down? My

No. I mean as is. If you modify iscsistart so it does something similar
for logout as it does for login it should work ok. There might be some
tiny issues where some targets were disconnecting the connection before
sending the logout response. I am not 100% sure how that will work off
the top of my head.