On 08/26/2014 07:55 AM, Wyllys Ingersoll wrote:
> Im mostly concerned with iscsi/rbd, I havent yet isolated iscsi by
> itself to a file, though I have run tests using straight librados

It is just easier to make sure iscsi is ok first since that is what we
are experts on here. If that is already slow, then we can start from
there by changing network/iscsi/scsi/block/tcp/fio tunables.

This is the first iscsi/rbd question on the list and I have just
installed it for the first time the other day.