Hi!

A comment on likes like this:
> +\fBiscsiadm\fR \-m discoverydb [ \-hV ] [ \-d debug_level ] [ \-P printlevel
> ]

I think such lines should be restructured for redability and better diff-ing
like this:

.B iscsiadm
.B \-m discoverydb
.RB [ \-hV ]
.RB [ \-d
.IR debug_level ]
.RB [ \-P
.IR printlevel ]

Note: I changed debug_level and print_level to italics, because they are not
literal (as "discoverydb") but placeholders. I put literal option in bold face.
I also removed space inside "[...]", because it's not necessary and it shortens
the line.

Form "man 7 man-pages":
---
       SYNOPSIS      briefly  describes  the  command or function's interface.
                     For commands, this shows the syntax of  the  command  and
                     its  arguments  (including options); boldface is used for
                     as-is text and italics are used to  indicate  replaceable
                     arguments.   Brackets  ([])  surround optional arguments,
                     vertical bars (|) separate choices,  and  ellipses  (...)
                     can  be  repeated.   For functions, it shows any required
                     data declarations or #include directives, followed by the
                     function declaration.
---

Regards,
Ulrich