Well, I think we are making some headway. iscsiadm will now at least try to
discover the target. I get the following :

root@control:/home/Administrator# iscsiadm -m discovery -t st -p
192.168.0.10:3260
iscsiadm: Connection to Discovery Address 192.168.0.10 closed
iscsiadm: Login I/O error, failed to receive a PDU
iscsiadm: connection login retries (reopen_max) 5 exceeded
iscsiadm: Could not perform SendTargets discovery: encountered iSCSI login
failure

I cut it down for brevity's sake. I tried eliminating the initiator name/IP
combo from the target script again just in case, but it makes no
difference. Same errors as above. Do I need to set CHAP for this to work ?

Any more thoughts are appreciated !

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Christian Seiler <christian.is...@gmail.com