Also, in my poking around, I discovered a debug mode :

iscsiadm -m discovery -t st -b8 -p 192.168.0.10:3260

which fives the output :

iscsiadm: Connection to Discovery Address 192.168.0.10 closed
iscsiadm: Login I/O error, failed to receive a PDU
iscsiadm: retrying discovery login to 192.168.0.10
iscsiadm: disconnecting conn 0x226bde0, fd 3
iscsiadm: discovery session to 192.168.0.10:3260 sleeping for 1 seconds
before next login attempt
iscsiadm: connecting to 192.168.0.10:3260
iscsiadm: connected local port 43632 to 192.168.0.10:3260
iscsiadm: connected to discovery address 192.168.0.10
iscsiadm: discovery session to 192.168.0.10:3260 starting iSCSI login
iscsiadm: sending login PDU with current stage 1, next stage 3, transit
0x80, isid 0x00023d000000 exp_statsn 0
iscsiadm: >    InitiatorName=iqn.2005-03.org.open-iscsi:9b96ddaa68f4
iscsiadm: >    InitiatorAlias=control
iscsiadm: >    SessionType=Discovery
iscsiadm: >    HeaderDigest=None
iscsiadm: >    DataDigest=None
iscsiadm: >    DefaultTime2Wait=2
iscsiadm: >    DefaultTime2Retain=0
iscsiadm: >    IFMarker=No
iscsiadm: >    OFMarker=No
iscsiadm: >    ErrorRecoveryLevel=0
iscsiadm: >    MaxRecvDataSegmentLength=32768
iscsiadm: wrote 48 bytes of PDU header
iscsiadm: wrote 252 bytes of PDU data
iscsiadm: iscsi_login: Poll return 1

iscsiadm: Connection to Discovery Address 192.168.0.10 closed
iscsiadm: Login I/O error, failed to receive a PDU
iscsiadm: retrying discovery login to 192.168.0.10
iscsiadm: connection login retries (reopen_max) 5 exceeded
iscsiadm: disconnecting conn 0x226bde0, fd 3
iscsiadm: Could not perform SendTargets discovery: encountered iSCSI login
failure

Perhaps this is more helpful ?

Thanks again !