>>> "'Lee Duncan' via open-iscsi" <open-iscsi@googlegroups.com> schrieb am
23.11.2022 um 17:47 in Nachricht
<0f7258d5-ff8e-fa4e-ab8e-5125c42a6...@suse.com>:
> On 11/22/22 20:41, Wenchao Hao wrote:

> Again, I don't believe that's correct. I will test it.
Maybe a session capture (via serial line or so) to show real facts would be
helpful for the discussion.
Personally I think that information the kernel needs to continue working (e.g.
the mount table) should be in the kernel.
Maybe user-land tools can manage the info there (in the kernel, via API), but
the primary source should be the kernel.

Regards,
Ulrich