Hi David,

I guess this would be the place. There's no content yet. So I added a pointer to the DistributionStrategy page but it didn't quite work. I'm used to "the other wiki" and all you do there is type a page name and the wiki creates a link to it. So I need to get used to Confluence!

Thanks,

Craig

Speaking of wikis, I created a Confluence space in cwiki at Geir's request some time ago. (http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ openjpa/Index)

Is that something you guys want to use?