- Is there a plan to migrate this stuff do a different location? (either http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/openjpa/ or http:// cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/openjpa/Index)

- Is cwiki.apache.org preferred to wiki.apache.org?

- There are certain resources that have bad links to non-existent locations in the current documentation.

I can't answer these questions, but I'll point out that the current documentation was automatically exported from our Kodo docs, and in the process the separation of files (we don't maintain one huge doc file for Kodo) and the formatting were lost. So at the very least, I believe we'll have to do a cleaner export to give us a better starting point before we start building on the docs. Unless, that is, we plan on automatically moving what's checked in now to yet another format, in which case the loss of formatting, etc is no longer an issue.
by email and then delete it.