Anyone having trouble using a debugger with openjpa? When I run OpenJPA embedded into OpenEJB it seems to corrupt the debugger. I set a break point and the VM pauses at the break point but doesn't break. If I press the "pauses" button in intellij the vm is hung at my break point but the VM has not broken so I can't analyze any local variables and the vm won't restart.

This is on Apple and I'm not sure if the problem is Apple's vm, OpenJPA, OpenEJB, some third part library, or IntelliJ, so I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this before. I got David Blevins to reproduce this problem on his machine (another apple) so I know I'm not completely crazy :)

-dain