> > - The source distribution contains a derby.log file at:
> >>  <source-dist>/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/derby.log
> >

> > This is pretty easy to clean up, and I'll do that before I create
> > another release candidate.
>
> I think I noticed a commit from Patrick that fixes this for
> the future (I believe he set a derby property to tell it to
> put the log in target/).

Actually, it was Mike that made the change.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.