For the record, I'm still

+1 for release.

But if you want to cut another to fix the minor items that have been surfaced, it's ok with me.

Craig

On Apr 18, 2007, at 11:42 AM, Eddie O'Neil wrote:

Mike--

 RE the KEYS file, you can just ssh to people.apache.org and check
the KEYS file out directly into /www/incubator.apache.org/openjpa/
directory.  No uploading necessary!  :)

 To be sure -- the rest of the items are just nits which could mostly
be cleaned up just by deleting the directories / files after they're
uploaded.  I don't have strong feelings about them, so just do
whatever the community feels is best.  Certainly, it's fine to ship
them for 0.9.7.

Cheers,
Eddie