+1. I imagine that the @[EMAIL PROTECTED] failure in Toplink was
due to mapping specifications or something that Toplink didn't support.

If you could attach a small domain that produces the errors, that would
help make the discussion more concrete.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.