Tom,

I don't see nl/reinders/bm/generated/... classes listed in persistence.xml. While the provider might find that a superclass is an entity, for a spec compliant application, you must list all of them.

-marina

tbee wrote:

Patrick Linskey wrote:

I don't think that uploading to this mailing list works; the easiest
thing to do is to create a JIRA issue and attach the jar / zip of the
problem there. If you'd rather not create a JIRA account, you can send
the code to pcl at apache dot org, and I'll attach it to a new issue for
the group's perusal.

Alrighty then: OPENJPA-228

This is the BM archive with "@Entity extends @Entity" instead of "@Entity
extends @MappedSuperclass". But I do not believe OpenJPA gets to that part,
because that actually does not make a difference.