Cool! Yeah, UAVs are an interesting use case. If you come up with something
we'd love to hear!

Doug Rinckes, Technical Program Manager, Google Switzerland GmbH; 9GHJ+P88 Z
ürich <https://www.google.com/maps/search/9GHJ%2BP88%20Zürich>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/open-location-code/CAGFr2LLks8CSf2p%2BJ-_BPs%2BJ6_TWLi2qFKcucGXiqHu%3DyNAfyA%40mail.gmail.com.