On 07/02/2018 03:17 PM, Mohanraj, Bharath wrote:
Hi All,

Can someone please help me with details on OSCAP support for other platforms? In addition to Linux flavors, are we planning to support other platforms? I know, there is some work going on for supporting Windows. I’m especially looking for HP-UX at this moment. Are there any plans? Can this be achieved today somehow?

Hello,

OpenSCAP works on Solaris for ages. That leads me to think that HP-UX shouldn't be that much of problem. Have you tried to compile it and run the test suite?

I would guess you might run into a failure or two, but I suppose the problems will be very isolated and solvable by #ifdef-s. If you happen to find any such problems don't hesitate to send patches upstream!

All the best!
~š.