Thank-you Martin, I will give it a try for HP-UX.

Regards,
Bharath M

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Preisler [mailto:mprei...@redhat.com]
Sent: Friday, July 6, 2018 11:41 PM
To: Mohanraj, Bharath <bharath_mohanraj...@bmc.com>
Cc: Lukasik, Simon <sluka...@redhat.com>; open-scap-list
<open-scap-list@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: [Open-scap] OSCAP Platform Support

Hi Mohanraj,

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 1:40 PM Mohanraj, Bharath <bharath_mohanraj...@bmc.com>
wrote:

> Can someone help me in getting started here? Based on Simon's email, we have
> a source code somewhere that can be compiled to get hp-ux binaries. It will
> really help, if I can get guidance here to get started.

we have detailed documentation on how to build the binaries. Check out
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_OpenSCAP_openscap_blob_maint-2D1.2_docs_manual_manual.adoc-23devs-2Dcompiling&d=DwIFaQ&c=UrUhmHsiTVT5qkaA4d_oSzcamb9hmamiCDMzBAEwC7E&r=AUaowh4kDgwmfFF8B9dpIGVcrfeOZDaHu6Di1CZTnp4&m=RaJO_ODwp4V_YBgWwR_9nC64mlmSOo1XNQO3xzBESEk&s=3erI9w-E-NpzHOf6zn1eSHSv6lIDLk_xvlDRndG9vmQ&e=

--
Martin Preisler