On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Oliver Welter wrote:
Yes, I set perm to 666 to test - same result
The content was 4 byte "001<EOF>" - i striped one leading zero "01<eof>" no this step works fine - now I get

*** hmmm, I has also this error, with more than one zero at beginning it doesn't work.

Error 6793 - General Error. PIN-mail cannot be created!.

*** I has the same error with openca-0.9.1.8. I think this is not error of openca, but openssl 0.9.7d version while creating S/MIME mail message. This error is only in openssl 0.9.7d, if you use openssl 0.9.7c or latest build of openssl 0.9.7 (0.9.7e), it works fine. I use OpenSSL 0.9.7e-dev staticaly build in special directory and while installation of openca I enter --with-openssl-prefix=/myown/OpenSSL/dir

Wolf.

From Windows to Linux, servers to mobile, InstallShield X is the one
installation-authoring solution that does it all. Learn more and