On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 9:21 PM, Vishnu Priya <vishnupriya...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Misgana for the info.  I followed the steps as below.  But cof-af
> is () empty. What am i missing here?

You didn't miss anything. the initial AF boundary is set to 100 here
<https://github.com/opencog/opencog/blob/master/lib/opencog.conf#L35>. U
might lower that or increase the stimulation and see if atoms are entering
in to the AF. BTW, one of the challenges of the ECAN system is parameter
tunning depending on the use case. As you see in the config file, there are
several ECAN related parameters defined.

> opencog> loadmodule /opt/opencog/build/opencog/attention/libattention.so
> done
> opencog> start-ecan
> Started the following agents:
> opencog::AFImportanceDiffusionAgent
> opencog::WAImportanceDiffusionAgent
> opencog::AFRentCollectionAgent
> opencog::WARentCollectionAgent
> opencog> scm
> Entering scheme shell; use ^D or a single . on a line by itself to exit.
> guile> (nlp-start-stimulation 30)
> guile> (use-modules (opencog) (opencog nlp) (opencog nlp chatbot) (opencog
> nlp relex2logic))
> guile> (nlp-parse "the sky is beautiful")
> ((SentenceNode "sentence@b8400d67-12b2-46e5-826b-dc54bdad9ed1")
> )
> guile> (nlp-parse "the sky is blue")
> ((SentenceNode "sentence@cbbd5372-5a43-4b81-a823-c490722ef81d")
> )
> guile> (nlp-parse "The clouds are in sky")
> ((SentenceNode "sentence@00bc0122-85b5-4d01-becc-6abf0d92b6f9")
> )
> guile> (cog-af)
> ()
>

> -Vishnu
>
> --
> msgid/opencog/685240b8-3b9a-4289-a011-2cc7466acfbb%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/685240b8-3b9a-4289-a011-2cc7466acfbb%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Belachew Misgana Bayetta
'For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the
one who knocks it will be opened ' --Jesus
'The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams'
--Eleanor Rusvelt

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CAOgrVvU2FrabGL6u8xqAvEXRMZT2Q2BuMvE3YLvbLTmT60kwMQ%40mail.gmail.com.